Sharing thoughts in humility

The London Book Club is a meetup group hosted by the www.meetup.com The group has been in existence since early 2004 and has come to be stable with a few constant members. Its a fun meetup and enjoyed by all. Discussions goes on smoothly and there is no class affair though it is made up of people of all status, from students to directors, etc. If you have thing for reading books, you may like to try this out. We read across subjects and suggestion is open to all. See you...

Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Photos From Little-Turn-To-Massive Christmas Party

Sharon cutting the cake...

The ladies making the toasting... can you hear the glasses clicking?


Some were even feeling dancy... what a step? phew!!!

That guy in yellow was definitely posing for this photograph

Did I hear you ask where is me in the picture? Oh my! I am one of the guy in all the pics, havce a good guess... Well, truth is for copyright issues, my pics isnt easily shown on the web. Bring your camera next time and I will grant you permission.
Hehehe....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home